Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What a great September so far!



Magic Mile Sky Ride at Mt Hood

Bryce and I rode the Magic Mile Sky Ride at Mt Hood and had glorious weather to hike around and check out Timberline Lodge as well. Despite years of living in Portland, that was our first time visiting that area and we had a wonderful time. The view was spectacular and the wind felt great as we hiked around.





Such a big kitty


Penny is officially a big, adult cat now and is eating "big girl food". She's been a great addtion to the house and has been getting along really well with our other cat Sydney. The two will frequently take cat naps together and even give each other little kisses now and again.






New addition to the Marquardt family


Chrissy and her husband CJ welcomed their first child on September 1st. Welcome to the world James Elijah! Bryce and I were fortunate to be able to go and visit the little guy when he was just 4 days old. He is absolutely precious and I couldn't be happier for my friends. I've known Chrissy for 10 years now and just know that she is going to be a spectacular mom.




I love this picture of Bryce and CJ cooing over baby James. Between the arrival of our cute niece and now sweet little James, Bryce and I are getting lots of time to hold and play with darling little babies.









Nehalem Bay Camping trip
Bryce and I took a nice little weekend trip to our favorite spot, Nehalem Bay. We had a great time sitting on the beach reading, warming up around the fire, strolling on the beach, eating delicious clam chowder, and just spending time together. Below are some of my favorite snaps from the weekend.






No comments: